top of page

We provide tax representation services to the Tax Administration, allowing our client to obtain the tax number, essential and mandatory for non-residents in the European area, with our office address being the tax address of the client in Portugal. We manage property taxes (IMT / IMI), vehicle taxes (IS), and advise our non-resident customer to pay them in time so they will not be fined.

Homens que agitam as mãos

Documents required to obtain tax number:

  • Authenticated Passport Copy

  • Proof of address abroad

  • Provisional Tax Number If Existing

  • Document proving the name of the parents if a minor tax number is required.

After sending these documents to our services or Partner attorney will be prepared:

  • Draft contract

  • Tax Power of Attorney

  • Fiscal power of both parents if minor


You will need:

  • Signature and presential recognition in Portugal

  • or signature and recognition by The Hague Apostille if prepared outside Portugal.

bottom of page